Once I become a current member of WAGS & a visiting Ambassador team, how & when do I renew my WAGS Ambassador Registration?
To ensure your WAGS Ambassadors registration does not expire, you will want to read the information below.
- The WAGS renewal packet should be completed and received by the Evaluation Scheduler at least 10 days (minimum)/30 days (maximum) before expiration. To determine who to send your renewal packet to, check out the Contact Us/Committee Chairs section of this website.
- Know when you are coming up for renewal. Your expiration date is listed on your photo ID badge.
- For your convenience a renewal packet will be sent to you (via email) from WAGS approximately 3 months prior to your expiration. Regardless of when you receive the packet, it is your responsibility to complete a renewal packet and forward to the Evaluation Scheduler in a timely manner.
- No less than 3 months prior to your expiration date, begin setting up your animal’s health screening and your next evaluation – please be aware that in some areas it could be months before an Evaluator is able to schedule you for an evaluation.
- You may renew as far as six months prior to your expiration date. Your new registration will be two years from your current expiration date.
- Example: Your current registration expires 9/30/16 and you turn in your renewal packet on 7/30/16. Your new expiration date will still be 9/30/18 – 2 years from your current registration date.
- Until you have re-registered with WAGS, you cannot visit until you have received your acceptance letter. If your registration has lapsed less than one year, complete and forward the regular Renewal Packet to Evaluation Scheduler.
- If you allow your registration to lapse one year or more, you need to contact WAGS to determine what additional steps you may have to take – for instance you may need to retake a WAGS 101.