WAGS Process from Joining to Evaluation.
- Attend Orientation
- Join WAGS and pay dues
- Attend WAGS 101 and pass written test (now you are a trained aide and can assist teams on visits. You can also begin to audit facilities that might be of interest to you when you and your pet are a registered team)
- Complete and mail WAGS Ambassador Evaluation packet including vet exam and rabies certificate. ( This was given to you at WAGS 101). Mail to Evaluation Scheduler with your check at least 10 days prior to evaluation date.
- Take and successfully complete WAGS Ambassador Evaluation
- Schedule and successfully complete your mentored visit. (you can have 3 attempts to do this before you have to retake the evaluation)
- Contact team leader of facility where you want to visit and schedule an audit.
- Notify Facility coordinator of location, day and time of your visit.
- Begin visiting