NEW TEAM REGISTRATION PACKET CHECK OFF LIST
BEFORE MAILING, SCANNING, OR FAXING YOUR REGISTRATION PACKET TO THE EVALUATION SCHEDULER, PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK OFF EACH ITEM BELOW TO MAKE SURE
YOUR PACKET IS COMPLETE.
ONLY PACKETS THAT ARE VALIDATED AS CORRECT AND COMPLETE WILL BE ASSIGNED AN APPOINTMENT TIME FOR EVALUATION.
PACKETS THAT ARE NOT CORRECT AND COMPLETE AT THE TIME OF THEIR INITIAL SUBMISSION MUST BE COMPLETE AND CORRECT BY THE DAY BEFORE EVALUATIONS ARE CONDUCTED FOR THE EVALUATION TO BE SCHEDULED.
- Photo ID Form If you do not already have a photo of you and your pet on file with WAGS you will need to send a jpeg file to the scheduler.
- Application Form
- Signed Visitation Policies and Guidelines
- Handler’s Questionnaire
- Your pet’s completed health screening (good for 6 months)
- Copy of your rabies certificate showing at least the Manufacturer, Serial number of the lot, and the expiration date of the vaccine
- A check for the applicable fees as outlined below.
- WAGS members $50 ($40 if disabled or age 60+)
- Additional animal $25
- Additional handler $25
Please be sure to mail your application forms to the Ambassador Evaluations Scheduler listed on your contact sheet and on the website.
DO NOT MAIL TO THE WAGS POST OFFICE BOX!!!